Personal Information Collection Statement
- Pernod Ricard Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., a company incorporated in Malaysia whose registered office is at Suite 13A01, Menara PJ, AMCORP Trade Centre, No. 18 Jalan Persiaran Barat, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia ("PRM"), wishes to use your Personal Data (to be defined below) for direct marketing purposes. As your Personal Data is only being utilized for voluntary purposes, you can inform PRM not to use your Personal Data for such purposes and PRM will cease do so. In this context, please note that:
- Your personal data (including but not limited to your name, surname, email, phone and address) (collectively, "Personal Data") will be collected and used by PRM for direct marketing purposes;
- the following classes of products, services and subjects may be marketed: [promotions including but not limited to offers, events, participations in lotteries in relation to the alcoholic products of the Pernod Ricard group]; and
- the above products, services and subjects may be provided by PRM, Pernod Ricard group companies and/or PRM partners, including but not limited to digital and marketing agencies.
- In addition to marketing the above products, services and subjects itself, PRM also provides and/or intends to provide your Personal Data to all or any Pernod Ricard group companies and/or PRM partners for use by them in marketing those products, services and subjects to you.
- PRM, Pernod Ricard group companies and/or PRM partners may also, from time to time, engage third parties to provide marketing services on their behalf, and may share your Personal Data with these third parties for such purposes.
- Your personal data held by PRM will be kept confidential but PRM may provide such information to the Pernod Ricard group companies and/or PRM partners (and also including third parties engaged by PRM, Pernod Ricard group companies and PRM partners to provide marketing services on their behalf) for marketing purposes (including informing customers of services which PRM believes will be of interest to customers).
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Data; to require PRM to correct any Personal Data relating to you which is inaccurate; and to ascertain PRM’s policies and practices in relation to Personal Data and to be informed of the types of Personal Data held by PRM. PRM has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data Protection (Fees) Regulations 2013.
- If you are currently receiving direct marketing materials from PRM but do not wish for PRM to continue to use or provide to other persons your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you may, without charge, exercise your opt-out right by notifying PRM. The contact details of the person whom you should contact should you have an opt-out, correction and/or access requests in relation to the use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, as well as for information regarding policies and practices and types of Personal Data held areas follows: Siu Yau To (firstname.lastname@example.org).